FINN LIGHT SHORT 750
Cordless primary diving light for all scuba divers with enough capacity for 3 dives. Hard Elox surface which is resistant to abrasion and salt water.
Source of light
LED is the most effective source of light. We use revolutionary multi-chip LED with luminous flux 750 lm which provides cold white light and 10 000 hours of permanent usage.
The casing is made of heat treated aluminum alloy resistant to corrosion and salt water. The surface is anodized with hard eloxal coating that is very durable and resistant to abrasion.
Li-Ion batteries are ideal for LED source of light. Our advanced electronics ensures stable light output (700 mA) and protects the batteries against the deep discharging as well as overcharging. The light runs for 3 hours of full performance, then the intensity slowly decreases.
Our own unique design provides convenient manipulation. Made of Delrin® that keeps its characteristics even in extreme temperatures.
Our lights comply with qualifications of European Standards and possess all important CE Certificates.
- multi-chip LED technology
- consists of a head and a container with batteries
- 750 lumen of luminous flux
- resistant aluminum alloy body
- hard eloxal coating
- borosilicate glass
- fixed light angle 6°
- cold white light 5 000 – 10 000 K
- Li-Ion batteries
- light switching by revolving its head
- 3 hours of full performance
- operational depth up to 200 m (655 ft)
- anatomic Goodman handle
- weight on surface 656 g (23 oz)(including handle)
- weight under water 240 g (8,5 oz)
Available at Scubadive West