If you are looking for some beautiful Hillwalking or Scubadiving (or both!) on a great value for money week away in March, you have just found it. El Hierro is the most westerly of the Canary Islands, and quite different from its busy neighbours.
With just a small population and very few tourists, it is a magical Island just waiting to be explored above and below water. The spectacular scuba diving and rugged coastline of sheer volcanic cliffs soaring up to misty plateaus at heights of 5000 ft. will leave you wondering if you have you travelled back in time!
Your host, driver and ‘local’ guide to El Hierro is Shane Gray. He has brought over 130 groups of Irish hillwalkers and Scuba Divers to El Hierro over the last 14 years. Next trip departs on 24th March. Eur 625 including all transfers, self catering accommodation and diving, and just Eur 425 for Hill walkers / non divers. Contact www.shane-gray.com or Scubadive West 095 43922 for further information and bookings.
EL HIERRO DIVING (AND HILL WALKING) HOLIDAYS
• New evening fast direct ferries means we can now offer same-day transfers from Dublin (Ryanair) and Cork (Aer Lingus) to El Hierro on Monday 24th March 2014.
• Depart on the early morning flight; have a swim / siesta / lunch in Tenerife; catch the evening ferry and have vino and vittals in “El Bar” at destination
• Escape the storms and kick start the dive season in the warm waters of magic little El Hierro.
• Free use of transport; free guided hill walking; free Happy Hours; glorious weather; great diving, dining and wining!
• Mick O´Leary is a fan! Great 6 page write-up of “The Island At The end Of The World” in the current (friendly) Ryanair in-flight magazine!!
• Departure: Monday 24th March from Dublin (or Cork) to Tenerife. Same day transfer to El Hierro by fast ferry.
As the change to Spring schedule occurs during our trip we will take advantage of it and enjoy 8 days for the price of 7!
• Return: Tuesday 1st April from Tenerife to Dublin (or Cork)
Book now via www.shane-gray.com or Scubadive West 095 43922 email@example.com