FLY 13D Rescue Wing is intended for mono tank diving. Donut shape supports the perfect trim!
- Two layer Wing 13 l / 133 N (30 lb) for mono tank 10 l, 12 l, 15 l
- Outer material: Cordura 2000 – Red
- Inner material: highly welded Cordura 500 TPU coated / alternatively 500 micron PU foil
- High Quality Inflator 50 cm (20 inch) with Rapid Exhaust Valve
- Integrated adapter for right position of the tank
- 3 exhaust valves
- YKK zipper
- 65 cm (26,5 inch) LP hose
FLY 13D Wing is approved to be used with one tank because of its span and inflator out of axis. It is not needful to use adaptor for one tank mounting. Stability is secured by a built-in micro-adapter that creates a “backbone” of the wing’s outer bag. When a single-tank is fastened with 2 tank bands, the micro-adapter locks it in place very firmly. The shape of the wing is donut. It is small, compact and yet it posses sufficient buoyancy power (approx. 133 N – 30 lb) for a wide spectrum of users. The outer layer of material is Cordura 2000. Its rough weaving is almost indestructible and durable. Both inner layers, Cordura 500 or alternatively 500 micron PU foil without a protective nylon fibre are sufficiently robust materials that records outstanding attributes in terms of strength and durability. It is also sufficiently resistant to temperature changes and any diving conditions in general.
FLY BCD comply with qualifications of European Standards and possess all important CE Certificates.
Available now at Scubadive West
Full range of Technical diving Wings and harness available.